What is Lean to Conservatory?
A Lean to Conservatory has a flat angled rooftop that inclines downwards, enabling rain to keep running off the rooftop. Perfect for houses confined by height, this low pitched rooftop can be suited for clumsy spaces. It is ideally suited for cottages or terraced properties.
Why Choose Lean to Conservatory for Your Property?
1. A lean-to conservatory requires minimal maintenance
2. They can also improve the energy balance of your house.
3. They provide features like floor heating and double-glazing.
4. Installing a lean-to conservatory makes good financial sense
Brief Features of Lean to Conservatory:
- Improved Space
- Increase the value of your home
- Perfect for terraced houses and bungalows
- Low Maintenance