What is Gable Conservatory?
The Gable Conservatory is characterized by the Victorian and Edwardian conservatory. It features a stylish, high vaulted roof which meets in the middle – similar to a roof of a typical house. Its pitched roof elevation extending to the apex creates a striking projection.
Why Choose Gable Conservatory for Your Property?
1. The gable conservatory is renowned for its unique sloping roof.
2. Its high vault roof will enhance light and provides a bright atmosphere.
3. These conservatories are best suited to high-ceiling homes.
4. The Gable conservatory will bring a touch of grandeur to any property.
Brief Features of Gable Conservatory:
- Natural Light
- Effective use of space
- Various Glazing Options
- Co-ordinated colour & Finishes