What is a Casement Double Glazed Window?
Casement windows consist of a pane of glass attached to its frame by one or more hinges. Households predominantly used this type before the more modern sash windows were introduced. Casement windows open outward and usually contained glass panes which were fixed by lead strips.
Why Choose Casement Windows for Your Property?
1. They provide a hook shaped, embedded casement lock.
2. A large window is ideal for large amounts of air flow.
3. Very easy to open and close due to their single leaver.
4. The entire frame can be swung open to a greater degree than any other type.
5. Reduced amount of electricity to pay.
Brief Features of Casement Windows:
- Ventilation and Light
- Indoor Air Quality
- Easy Cleaning
- Simple Cleaning